Customers Top 10 Frequently asked Questions
1. What do I require for a finance application?
The main details necessary for the initial finance application are: Basic personal information, employment details & bank account details including IBAN.
2. What is (PCP)?
PCP is the brand new way to drive a brand new vehicle more often. The latest in finance packages, PCP (Personal Contract Plan) product designed to suit you.
3. How long does it take for finance decision?
Depending on the applicant, a finance decision can take as little as five minutes.
4. If I order a new car how long will it take for delivery?
Some new vehicles can be supplied often on the same day subject to model and specification you are ordering.
5. If I take a car on finance contract, does this mean I cannot change my car until the contract is expired?
No, at any stage we can request a finance settlement amount & incorporate the amount into any new deal you are interested in.
6. What is the standard warranty given on a new or used vehicle?
New vehicles subject to model carry between 2-5 years warranty. All of our used vehicles sold at Finlay Motor Group carry 12 months comprehensive warranty as standard.
7. If something goes wrong with my vehicle, what can I do?
With a full service and parts department here on site it is easy to get any issue you may have with your vehicle sorted. Also all of our new Ford and Volvo models carry roadside assistant. As well as that we offer our entire used Ford & Volvo Selekt models 12 months roadside assistance as part of the purchase.
8. What is your best price?
We are continuously running promotions and special offers. As well as this we are open to negotiating an extremely competitive price for all of our customers.
9. What does a routine service cost after purchase?
Subject to model we supply an annual service from as little as €129.
10. Are there any hidden charges other than the price agreed upon purchase?
No, all quotations given are transparent so that you know exactly what you are paying for.